Friday, June 22, 2012

Crazy Bean

This is a phrase I hear all the time in my house: "Crazy Bean." But what does that mean?

Like my raccoon?

I've been called Bean around here ever since I was a tiny puppy, because when I curl up to sleep and tuck my nose into my paws, I look just like a teeny kidney bean. The name just stuck.


These days, I may not sleep curled up very much, but I'm still Miss Bean. And lately it seems like I'm very often titled CRAZY Bean. I don't know if it's my antics, my gunshot-sharp bark, or if I really have a mental instability, but I'm pretty sure Crazy Bean is a term of endearment.

My favorite barking spot - under the couch.
Daddy thought I would have gotten too big to fit under here by now...
Speaking of antics, I went just about wild for the pool on my first visit to my grandma and grandpa's this summer. Last weekend we drove the long way to Jersey and spent the whole weekend sunbathing and relaxing.



Oh, did I say "sunbathing and relaxing?" Oops. I meant to say "barking at the water and trying to figure out why this pool is so much bigger and deeper than my puppy pool at the park."



I hope you enjoyed the longest day of the year wherever you are. Here, it's SO hot - there's nothing to do but swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment