Saturday, August 1, 2015

Best Days Ever Again!

I know I haven't posted here in almost a year, but what a year it has been!

My little brother was born last December, and it's been a lot of work keeping up with two little siblings.

My little sister is almost two years old, and my little brother will be one before I know it!

It's safe to say my life is the best it has ever been, and it's only going to get better.

As a four year old, I have lots of wisdom to share, and I take my big sister responsibilities very seriously.

I make sure to give my brother and sister lots of kisses, and I'm teaching my little sister how to throw the ball and play tug. She still needs some practice, but I'm...reasonably...patient. :)

I'm not expecting to post here again for a while. However, I will be posting on my Facebook page.

So, make sure to click the Like button right up there to follow me!

Love,
Margot


No comments:

Post a Comment