Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spay Day

Today is the day of my spay. I knew something was wrong when we all got up early.. We never leave the house together as a family before 8am! Here I am with Mom getting ready to go to the hospital. I don't look that happy because I didn't even get to have any breakfast.


Don't worry, though.. Surgery isn't all that bad. I came home feeling really sleepy, and I've been recovering on this red blanket that I used to love as a tiny puppy.


I'm still not quite sure what to do with myself. Times when I don't know what to do with myself are the times when I like to sit on someone's feet. It's very important to have good feet in puppy life.


Here I am with my Get Wellephant. Maybe you can't tell that he's an elephant from this picture, but just look at his front paw in my mouth, his trunk sticking straight up into the air, and his pom-pom tail right in front of my paw. His pretty pink ear is facing you, and his eyes are looking at the same thing that mine are looking at - Daddy!

I love Get Wellephant already; he's super soft on my great big teeth. If only I could stay awake to play with him more....

No comments:

Post a Comment