Monday, June 17, 2013

On Friendship

Dear Friends in Room 25 -

I'm so glad to hear from you again! I was happy to find out that you are learning about gardens. I'm an expert helper in my mom's garden, chewing the sticks that we find and chasing the water from the hose!


I hope that you had a fun weekend; I know I did. On Friday, I went to school. Most of my friends live in my neighborhood, go to my school, or play at my park, and that's how I know them. Friends in Room 25, I bet you have different friends at school and at home, too. That's what it's like for me.

I don't have a cell phone or a digital camera of my own, so I don't have too many pictures of my school friends. Here's one of me and my classmates from my certificate when I passed some of my first exams, though!


I like this photo because I think it makes it look like I'm the lead singer in a puppy band.

Most of the friends I make hang out at the park with me. I have a few photos of those friends, like this one of me with one of my oldest friends: Murphy.

I like Murphy a lot because he lets me make up the rules to all of our games.
At the park with my friends, we run a lot and sometimes paw at our ears and the ground. My best friends are the dogs who are tough enough to wrestle or play tug with me, but I know not every puppy likes to do that, so I choose those friends carefully.


Even when I was little, I made friends with lots of bigger dogs...


...and now that I'm big, I still like to hang out with little bitty dogs, too.

It's fun for us little dogs to jump up on the benches and say we're big.
I have some people friends too, of course. Most of my neighborhood friends are people, and what I love most is when my friends come over to my house. Lots of times they even bring food! Here I am with my friend Alex when she came to visit our old house, before we moved:


And now I'm getting really excited for my little sister to be born in September. I heard that having a sibling is like having a permanent friend, right? I'm going to teach her how to play, and to be smart and strong like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment