Monday, September 16, 2013

Best Day Ever...Again.

I don't have a little sister, yet, but that's okay, because I've been making the most of every day I have left as the only baby girl in my family!

This weekend was an especially great one. Momma and Dadda were working around the house a lot of the weekend, getting ready for my little sister, since she is supposed to be born any day now... So, I got to spend a lot of time with them.

And even though they went to the botanical gardens on Sunday morning, I was okay with it, because I needed some nap times...and, we went to the dog park in the afternoon!

Even with our new camera, it is really hard to get a clear shot of me while I'm playing soccer...because I'm SO FAST!


But I did stop for a few moments so Momma could get a nice picture of my beautiful face...I definitely didn't stop because I was tired...


I'm also making use of the pool for as many days as I can. It's already getting a little cool outside, but I'm not ready to give up the pool quite yet!


Even though summer is coming to a close, I'm still making new friends, as well!


My favorite thing to do, though, is just to relax next to my Momma and Dadda. I know that our new adventure with my little sister will be full of all kinds of changes, but as long as I have my parents, I know it will be great.


Plus, I just know my little sister and I are going to be best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment